About Sunny Mays
Sunny Mays Letting Your Personality Shine
My subjects include newborns, infants, toddlers, children, graduates, pregnant mamas, and families of every combination.
Based on my twelve years of professional experience:
- I bring ideas — Whether you have a specific vision for your photo shoot or no clue, I’ll offer ideas that will help you feel excited and comfortable.
- I shoot on location — I have an ever-growing list of parks and secluded spots in the area, where the light and colors are sure to flatter. I can also come to you.
- Or I can host you — For your newborn shoot, maybe you want to leave everything to me (or maybe you just want to get out of the house). I have a perfect spot in my home with the dreamiest light.
- I use natural light — Nothing beats natural light for atmosphere and looking alive.
- I can provide wardrobe suggestions and light on-site styling.
- I can provide props for newborn and family shoots.
Wife. Mother. Memory Maker.
I believe that the memories are in the moments.
My work as a family photographer is inspired by my own family. With my husband of 13 years, I have four kids, including twin infant girls (surprise!). I know how quickly our little ones grow and change, and I’m passionate about capturing my subjects’ genuine spirits, not posed perfection.
When you see your photos, I want you to feel “Yes, that’s my little rascal!” (Or “sweet pea,” depending on the case!) That’s how I know I’ve done my job.
For more information and scheduling, you can reach me at 281.451.8409 or firstname.lastname@example.org